Effective Date: March 7, 2019
With your membership, you receive the following benefits, subject to the terms and conditions below:
- 10% Back on Purchases with Premier Brands
- 5% Back on Purchases with Marketplace Retailers
- Shipping & Return Shipping Rebates
- Free Return Shipping via FedEx Ground®
Your Lakeside Collection Perks benefits are available only to you and to permanent residents of your household who are at least 18 years old. In addition, membership benefits are only available to personal, non-commercial purchasers. Any order that is deemed a commercial (non-personal) use or high volume/reseller order, at our sole discretion, will not be eligible.
10% BACK ON PURCHASES WITH PREMIER BRANDS
As a member, you will receive 10% back on every purchase you make with our Premier Brands during your active membership. The 10% is based on your order amount (minus taxes and fees). It will be applied to your Savings Center and paid out in the form of a check. You can earn 10% back on an unlimited number of purchases throughout your membership year.
Purchases made at the following Premier Brands are eligible for 10% back:
- Anthony Richards
- Beauty Boutique
- Carol Wright Gifts
- Dr. Leonard’s
- Feel Good Store
- Healthy Living
- LTD Commodities
- The Lakeside Collection
- Time for Me
- Windsor Collection
How to receive 10% back:
- Online Orders: Before making your purchase, log in to LakesidePerks.com. Click through the Marketplace links to the Premier Brand website, and complete your purchase online. Your 10% back will be applied automatically to your Savings Center.
- Phone & Mail Orders: After you have made your purchase from one of our Premier Brands, submit a rebate claim by sending your dated proof-of-purchase documentation. Please refer to the “How to Submit a Rebate” section for details.
Limits & Details:
The 10% back is valid on merchandise only. Taxes, shipping charges, and other fees are not included.
5% BACK ON PURCHASES WITH MARKETPLACE RETAILERS
As a member, you receive 5% back when you shop with eligible Marketplace retailers. This 5% is based on your order amount (minus taxes and fees). It will be applied to your Savings Center and paid out in the form of a check.
How to receive the 5% back:
- Online Orders: Before making your purchase, log in to LakesidePerks.com. Click through the Marketplace links to the retailer website, and complete your purchase online. Your 5% back will be applied automatically to your Savings Center.
- In-Store, Phone & Mail Orders: After you have made your purchase from one of our eligible marketplace retailers, submit a rebate claim by sending your dated proof-of-purchase documentation. Please refer to the “How to Submit a Rebate” section for details.
- Groceries: Make your purchase at an eligible grocery brand in the Marketplace. You can make your grocery purchase in-store or online through the Marketplace links. After your purchase, submit a rebate claim with your dated proof-of-purchase documentation. Please refer to the “How to Submit a Rebate” section for details. To view participating grocery brands, visit the “Groceries & Household Supplies” category in the Marketplace and look for brands with the grocery bag icon and “rebate only” flag.
Limits & Details:
To qualify for 5% back, purchases must be made at the retailers listed in your Welcome Kit and/or on the program website. Marketplace retailers are subject to change without notice; to see the most up-to-date list, please log on to LakesidePerks.com. Your savings on online Marketplace purchases will appear in the Savings Center within 5-7 days of your purchase being shipped. Online Marketplace retailers labeled “Rebate Only” will not automatically apply the 5% back to your Savings Center. You’ll need to submit a rebate claim to receive 5% back on purchases at these retailers. You can earn a maximum of $1,000 each membership year. This includes earnings from Marketplace brands and from eligible grocery brands in the Marketplace. One purchase per retailer per day is eligible for 5% reimbursement. Purchases of gift cards and money orders, as well as purchases using a retailer’s bill-pay service, are not eligible for 5% reimbursement. Additional restrictions may be imposed each participating retailer. To view a specific retailer’s restrictions, please click the restrictions link on that retailer’s page.
SHIPPING AND RETURN SHIPPING REBATES
As a member, you can claim an unlimited number of shipping rebates on your Premier purchases and up to $10 per order and $500 per membership year on your Marketplace purchases. You can claim up to $10 per order and $500 per membership year on return shipping charges - anywhere, anytime! Rebates will be applied to your Savings Center and paid out in the form of a check.
How to receive shipping rebates:
After you make your purchase or return a purchase, submit a rebate claim along with your dated proof-of-purchase documentation and your return documentation when applicable. Please refer to the “How to Submit a Rebate” section for details.
Limits & Details:
You are eligible for a maximum of $1,000 per membership year, including up to $500 in shipping rebates and up to $500 in return shipping rebates. Receive unlimited standard shipping rebates with Premier Brands. Return shipping rebate documents must be dated and submitted within 60 days of your return date. Return shipping rebates require two forms of documentation: valid proof-of-purchase and a valid proof of your return shipping charge. Please refer to the “How to Submit a Rebate” section for details. Only one return shipping rebate claim can be made per each original order. Insurance coverage for return shipping of the item is not provided under the program.
HOW TO SUBMIT A REBATE
You can submit a rebate claim through the mail or online at LakesidePerks.com. Your rebate documents must be dated and submitted within 60 days of purchase date. To qualify for a rebate, you must have been an active member at the time of your purchase.
How to submit a rebate claim through the mail:
- Send your proof-of-purchase documentation, along with your clearly written name, address and phone number to Lakeside Collection Perks Rebates, P.O. Box 290728, Wethersfield, CT 06129-0728. Rebate forms have been provided in your welcome kit for your convenience but are not required. You can obtain additional forms by printing them online at LakesidePerks.com or by calling .
- Mailed submissions will appear in the Savings Center upon approval, which can take 3-6 weeks from the postmark date of your submission.
How to submit a rebate claim online:
- Visit the “Rebate Center” tab on LakesidePerks.com, fill out and submit the electronic rebate form.
- Email your proof-of-purchase documentation, along with your claim number (for online submissions only), to Rebates@LakesidePerks.com
- Online submissions will appear in your Savings Center upon verification and processing, which can take 3-6 weeks.
Acceptable forms of proof-of-purchase include any one of the following documents listing the retailer, purchase date, item(s) purchased, purchase amount, and shipping charge (if applicable):
- An order confirmation page
- An order confirmation email
- A packing slip; or
- A sales receipt
For return shipping rebates you must provide two forms of documentation with your claim:
- Valid proof of your original purchase in the form of either the order confirmation or the packing slip; the document must display the price, retailer information, purchase and shipping dates; AND
- The shipping receipt for the return shipment, displaying the date, retailer information, and price paid. USPS receipts that indicate the destination zip code are acceptable. (NOTE: If a return label is provided by the retailer, and the return shipping fee is deducted from your store refund/credit, please provide a copy of your statement showing the credit amount less the return shipping fee.)
FREE RETURN SHIPPING VIA FEDEX GROUND
As a member, if you need to return an item you are eligible for free return shipping via FedEx Ground.
How to claim free return shipping via FedEx Ground:
- Complete the “Print a Label” form on the LakesidePerks.com website in its entirety;
- Print out the return shipping label upon completion of the form;
- Properly package the item you wish to return;
- Securely fasten the printed label to that package; and
- Drop off your labeled package at any one of more than 1,800 FedEx Office® locations and 5,800 FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations nationwide to have the package shipped.
Limits & Details:
- Your return shipment must be sent while you are an active member.
- Your return shipment must be within the maximum size and weight limits established by FedEx Ground. Please note that FedEx Ground will not ship any packages that exceed:
- 150 pounds in weight;
- 108 inches in length; and/or
- 165 inches in length + girth
To calculate “length + girth,” measure the length, width, and height of the package in inches (the longest side of the package is its length). Multiply the width by 2; multiply the height by 2; and add those totals to the length (L + G = L + 2W + 2H).
- Your return shipment must be sent to a valid commercial address in the 48 contiguous United States. Return shipments sent to residential addresses, P.O. boxes, or other non-commercial locations do not qualify for free return shipping via FedEx Ground.
- You must reside in and/or ship your package from the 48 contiguous United States. Free return shipping via FedEx Ground is not available to subscribers who reside in Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Oregon or Canada.
- In order to qualify for a purchase refund from a specific retailer, you must comply with that retailer’s refund policy and procedures.
- The maximum liability for the shipment of any package via FedEx Ground is $100. The maximum liability for any package shipped using a FedEx Return label created through Lakeside Collection Perks is therefore limited to $100. Please note that Lakeside Collection Perks does not offer insurance coverage of any kind, including but not limited to insurance on any extra declared values.
The savings you earn through the program are deposited into your Savings Center and sent out in the form of a check. During the first week of any month in which your savings balance is $10 or more, we will mail a check directly to you in $10 increments. Any remaining balance under $10 will remain in your Savings Center until you reach the $10 mark again.
Limits & Details:
You can view your current Savings Center balances and activity by visiting LakesidePerks.com, or you can ask about any balances or activity by calling Customer Service anytime at . Should you cancel your membership, you will receive a check for amount remaining in your Savings Center after your savings payouts have been processed.